Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: where were you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where were you?

    1. At home watching the television-It was a Wise County snow day...My dad worked graveyard shift and did not go to bed that day...
    2. It was my first day at Carson Newman College as a student(Summer course)
    3.In the lounge at Carson Newman with several hundred other people.
    4. Teaching a World History class at East Wilkes High School in Ronda, NC
    5. At home watching cartoons with my children!
    6. Teaching Civics at PVMS.
    7. At youth group at church....
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where were you?

    1. the Space Shuttle exploded on liftoff-I believe that was in 1986, which is two years before I was born.
    2. [i]the OJ chase[/i/]-Too young to remember.
    3. the OJ verdict-I believe I was in 2nd grade when they found him not guilty if that's what you mean.
    4. Columbine-I was in like 5th grade at the time. Probably in class.
    5. 9/11 I was in 8th grade gym class when the towers were hit. I found out about it as soon as I came to the next class. Wow has it been that long?
    6. The Space Shuttle exploded in re-entry-I was getting ready to go somewhere that morning.
    7. The VT shootings-Lets see. My 11:00 class professor wants us to bring our laptops to class nearly every time we have class. I was reading around on it before the teacher walked in. I was on the LPD forum and saw vthokie's pst "GUnman" or whatever. I was like "man they have had a rough year over there it seems." For awhile I thought nothing of the post until I cam into the room and got on here and saw how serious it had gotten. Mom called and asked if I knew and told me the death toll was 32 and at least 25 were injured.

    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where were you?

    1. Don't remember
    2. Watching TV on a day home
    3. In Mrs. Stanleys 6th grade history class
    4. Driving through the gap between BSG and Norton on my way to class at MECC in my first semester of college, I honestly thought that it was a radio joke/skit until I got to school and saw it all over the TV's.
    5. At Work
    6. On my way back from knoxville with a friend
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member armx28's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2007
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where were you?

    1. the Space Shuttle exploded on liftoff-????
    2. the OJ chase-don't know
    3. the OJ verdict-i seen it on t.v. thats all i remeber
    4. 911-sitting in my 8th grade math class
    5. The Space Shuttle exploded in re-entry-not for sure
    6. The VT shootings-Waking up before going to work

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where were you?

    1. the Space Shuttle exploded on liftoff-????
    2. the OJ chase-don't know
    3. the OJ verdict-i seen it on t.v. thats all i remeber
    4. 911-In Mrs. Wrights arts class
    5. The Space Shuttle exploded ????
    6. The VT shootings-Work at the bee's
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •